The Dark Side of the Story
Perhaps no city on Earth bears as notorious a history as ours, from the Fort Dearborn Massacre to the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre, from the Great Chicago Fire to the Our Lady of Angels inferno . . . From the Devil in the White City—H.H. Holmes—to modern killers like Speck, Gacy, Leopold & Loeb. For a generation we have been telling the tales of the haunting residue through our world famous “ghostlore” of graveyards, disasters, killers and crime. Our Chicago ghost tours are the result of over one hundred years of collective research by our founders and guides: their interactive studies of almost two hundred years of Chicago history and mystery. Our passion for the dark side of Chicago shows in every tour we host. See why so many have recognized what we do and why our tours and guides have been featured on:
The Original Chicago Hauntings Ghost Tour
THE WORLD FAMOUS SUPERNATURAL EXCURSION
This 3-hour coach tour with stops takes you to some of the most actively supernatural locations in the city, where you may experience first hand the chills, touches and visual enigmas that have made these sites a point of pilgrimage for ghost hunters from all over the world. Bring your cameras and recorders. Evidence has been captured by many! Departs from the Congress Plaza Hotel, 520 S. Michigan Avenue, across from Buckingham Fountain.
The Lincoln Park Ghost Walk
10,000 UNMARKED GRAVES, A HAUNTED ZOO & THE ST. VALENTINE’S DAY MASSACRE!
Join us on an eerie, on-foot excursion through one of the city’s most haunted neighborhoods: Lincoln Park, site of the original City Cemetery. Learn about the Park’s connection to the Great Fire of 1871, the shocking truth about the lost graves of cemetery, the ghosts of Lincoln Park Zoo, and the secret of the scandalous “Suicide Bridge” over the Lagoon. Then, travel through the neighborhood to the site of the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre. Bring your cameras, many strange phenomena have been captured by guests. Departs from the Chicago History Museum, 1601 N. Clark Street.
The Devil in the White City Tour
H.H. HOLMES, THE WORLD’S FAIR & VICTORIAN CHICAGO
Join us for an excursion through the spaces and places made famous by Erik Larson’s blockbuster, “The Devil in the White City.” You’ll visit sites of Victorian era intrigue, including the site where the Great Fire began, Prairie Avenue historic district, the World’s Fairgrounds and, yes, the site of the former Murder Castle of the only and only H.H. Holmes, “America’s First Serial Killer.”
The Gothic Chicago Dark History Tour
GANGSTERS & GHOSTS, CRIME, MURDER & MASSACRES!
This 3-hour coach tour with stops takes you to the darkest places in Chicago history, from the hunting grounds of killers like John Wayne Gacy to the site of the infamous Murder Castle of H.H. Holmes of “Devil in the White City” and “American Ripper” fame. From scenes of Gangland Mayhem to the locations of Chicago’s massacres and disasters. Departs from the Congress Plaza Hotel, 520 S. Michigan Avenue, across from Buckingham Fountain.
The Great Lake County Ghost Adventure
AN ALL-DAY EXCURSION THROUGH ONE OF ILLINOIS’ MOST HAUNTED REGIONS
From the notorious “Gate” of Libertyville—where legend tells of a long lost girls’ school massacre—to the wandering spirits of Six Flags amusement park . . . from the ghosts of Cuba Road to the werewolves of Antioch. This 7 hour coach tour with stops will introduce you to the ghost lore of this storied county, stopping for lunch at an actively haunted pub. 7 hour tour includes lunch with soft drinks (cash bar available). BYOB. Departs from Long Grove, Illinois.
The Archer Avenue Triangle Tour
A SUPERNATURAL EXCURSION THROUGH ONE OF THE WORLD’S MOST HAUNTED REGIONS
Few roads in the world can rival the haunting reputation of Archer Avenue, an ancient Indian trail now known as one of the most haunted roads on Earth. Its ghosts include banshees, werewolves, phantom monks, and Chicago’s most famous ghost, the vanishing hitchhiker known as “Resurrection Mary,” who is said to have burned her ghostly hands into the cemetery gate. Join us as we traverse this road in search of them all. Includes appetizer spread at a haunted roadhouse. Departs from Willow Springs.
Gangsters & Ghouls Ghost Walk & Hunt
THE ONLY CHICAGO TOUR WHERE YOU ARE THE GHOST HUNTER!
The only Chicago tour where YOU are the ghost hunter! Join our guide for a chilling walk through the legendary Chicago Loop, hearing tales of Chicago’s gangsters, disasters and tragedies. Then, stiffen your resolve with a cocktail before delving into a real ghost hunt with a veteran investigator, at one of the most haunted buildings in Chicago. 7pm to 1am from the Congress Plaza Hotel lobby, 520 S. Michigan Avenue, across from Buckingham Fountain.
- Kings of War Forces Of The Abyss Archfiend Of The Abyss MGE KWA107
- Lionel Union Pacific BSA Boy Scouts 100 Years Of Scouting CA-3 Caboose 6-27645
- Model Collect 1 72 Nato M1001 Man Tractor Pershing 2 Missile 1st Battalio Japan
- Pecos River Southern Railroad Double Door Hi-Rail O Scale Boxcar-New w orig box
- Sail ship, Frigate, gaming terrain ship, warship
- Special Hobby 1 32 Fiat G.50-II Freccia (Finnish Service Aces)
- US Pilot Ground Crew Set 1 72 ( Hasegawa )
- 110“ Large Cobra Plush Toys For Kids Boys Girls Newest stuffed Snake Halloween
- AMT 1 25 A -venger '29 A Ford Roadster RareVintage Plastic Model Kit
- Gloster Meteor F.8 Korea Plastic Model Airplane Kit 09184
- LIMA CLASS 87 LOCOMOTIVE INTERCITY LIVERY
- Plush Bumble Build A Bear Rudolph Character Abominable Stuffed Xmas Elf Outfit
- Tamiya 78019 Japanese Navy Submarine I-400 1 350
- 1979 Franklin Mint WATERLOO REGIMENTS (50) Piece Pewter FIGURE SET w Display
- Bandai HG Mobile Suit Gundam Iron Blood Orphans Gundam Frauros Calamity War Type
- Dora The Explore Doll Houses And Accessories lot
- GERSTAL057 Frozen German Walking with PPSH41 by First Legion
- JETI JES 08-3P ADVANCE BRUSHLESS SPEED CONTROL
- LOSI Fuze 130A Sensorless Bl WP ESC
- Oddified 6-shoes Off-Road Clutch - Standard Wide Fitting
- RC4WD Snorkel for Tamiya Jeep Wrangler RC4ZS0851
- Spektrum DX8 8-Channel DSMX Transmitter Mode 2
- Traxxas 1 10 Nitro Slash EZ-PEAK PLUS 100W ID NIMH LIPO DUAL CHARGER 2972
- 1986 Legions Of Power Tech Dynasty Commandos Of Konn Featuring Lt. Douglas
2019 Chicago Ghost Conference
SPEAKERS, SCREENINGS, VENDORS, AND MORE!
2 Full days of speakers and workshops Saturday and Sunday. Over 30 vendors and exhibits in our expo room. Special VIP after hours events, including Archer Avenue Triangle bus tour and VIP dinner Friday, Paranormal Trop Culture Tiki costume party Saturday with music, food and fun, and late night ghost hunt.
2019 Gettysburg Ghost Conference
AMERICA’S MOST PARANORMALLY ACTIVE TOWN
Join us in September 2019 for an exploration into the unique haunted history of this fabled town.
The Great Chicago Ghost Adventure
A FULL DAY OF PHANTOMS THAT GOES EVERYWHERE!
This 7-hour odyssey travels through almost more than 200 years of Chicago ghostlore, from the phantom soldiers of Fort Dearborn to the site of the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre . . . from the watery death site of the Eastland disaster to the Archer Avenue Triangle, stomping grounds of “Resurrection Mary,” the phantom monks of Sag Bridge, and the Grey Haired Baby. You’ll travel through the city’s diverse neighborhoods, forests, byways and eerie trails. Includes dinner at a haunted roadhouse. Departs from the Congress Plaza Hotel, 520 S. Michigan Avenue, across from Buckingham Fountain.